Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Burns Night - oh dear!

On Friday we had a formal hall followed by cailidh in honour of Burns night. The evening started nicely enough but quickly descended into drunken chaos on the dance floor as we attempted to strip the willows with more enthusiasm than was strictly necessary. The result is that several people at this college - many of whom I had considered my friends - have now vowed never to dance with me again, and some of them have gone so far as to vow never to be seen in public with me again. It's really quite upsetting! We didn't finish the festivities until 5.30 am and I have a blurry memory of my outrageous behaviour. Naughty, naughty evil twin! Why oh why does she always do this to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home