Monday, May 09, 2005

What I did on my weekend...

[The censored version]

1. Beach party at Wolfson on Friday night. Behaved very nicely at all times. Drank lemonade, danced a waltz or two (no spanking on the dance floor) and went home for a hot cocoa and an early night. On my own. No gang bangs whatsoever.

2. Decided on Saturday that it was time for a de-tox having worked out James's alcohol consumption over the past week and realising I had been drinking alongside him for most of the time. Had a lazy Saturday, mostly spent lounging in Lauri's bed and watching DVDs.

3. Went for a pub lunch on Sunday (no beer! Good girl, Becky - woof! woof! doggie treat!!). Then went to see Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with My Boys.

4. Long run on Sunday evening with The Finn. Did somewhere between 7 and 8 miles, half of it in the pouring rain through Grantchester meadows. Came back feeling fit, virtuous and starving and promptly scoffed one of James's All Day Breakfast Sandwiches, thereby cancelling out all the good things I had done for my body over the past 24 hours.

I have my Renaissance/Medieval exam on Thursday. Am in something of a panic. Panic is manifesting itself in strange dreams about my intellectual shortcomings. Dreamt 2 nights ago that everyone else apart from me knew that Measure for Measure was not written by Shakespeare, which was a shame considering I had just submitted an essay on it for my Shakespeare supervision. Am starting to have difficulties distinguishing dreams from reality!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home