Sunday, April 24, 2005

Kick-boxing Rocks!

Louise has been to visit for the weekend. To make up for the lack of children disturbing her sleep, I very helpfully snored very loudly all night and even got my Chinese neighbours to wake her up at 5 am by shouting very loudly in Mandarin. So she went home a very tired (and hungover) bunny today. Just like old times!

James and I had our first kick-boxing lesson today, having started to tire of conventional methods of maiming each other. I was at a slight disadvantage, already being bruised around the buttocks and the backs of my thighs from several spanking sessions last night (mainly involving a hockey stick and one of my shoes). Really enjoyed the lesson - once I got over my initial desire to giggle and run away, it all went rather swimmingly. I can't wait to get the boxing gloves. I think we have the potential to become world champions. Fantastic!

Now I have to spend the evening getting to know Milton's Satan. He's a bit like James, really (although he's probably not as good at kick-boxing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home