Thursday, April 21, 2005

Enfin!

Finally sent off the French essay - well done, moi! It was probably a pile of merde but c'est la vie. She knew the risks when she took me on as a student.

Returned to Cambridge on Tuesday afternoon, straight to Emily and Jason's flat-warming dinner. Mo came back for the night and was such a sleepy little bunny rabbit that she had to be carried back to our love nest by a big strong Canadian (some girls have all the luck!). Yesterday was supposed to be dedicated to French essay, revision and food shopping but I somehow ended up spending it in the Red Bull with James. I matched him drink for drink - for every pint he had, I had a half. He then had to go and watch a film with his supervisor - he must have been delightful company. I stayed in Wolfson, sobered up and watched The Dukes of Hazard with Ryan and Lauri. Quality viewing.

So now all I have left to do is all the revision I should have been doing for the past 5 weeks. The endless pain endures...

ooh! and speaking of endless pain, James and I have decided to take up kick boxing next term. Can't wait! Am going to beat him to within an inch of his life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home