Saturday, April 16, 2005

What I Have Been Doing on My Holidays

1. A 3 mile run with Carrie on Thursday night followed by an 8 mile run with Barbi on Friday morning. Obsessive, moi? Jamais...

2. Took the Finn to the zoo to see my beaver, followed by a trip to the bear pits. Beaver looking much more healthy and alert than the bears.

3. Took the Finn to Geneva. Were given a tour of the old town by Yves, then taken out for pizza, beer, wine, schnapps, beer and more beer (or, in my case - and in an amazing moment of clarity - lemonade) with other Genevois friends, Nasser and Vincent (photos to follow).

4. Spent this morning in Geneva buying Gifts of Great Joy (or, to be more precise (and honest), Gifts of Great Crap) for our Wolfson friends. Returned to Berne today to cook dinner for Carrie and nearly managed to set light to her kitchen in an unfortunate accident involving a roast chicken and an incorrect oven setting.

5. Tomorrow - hike followed by dinner in Hugh's restaurant.

WHAT I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING ON MY HOLIDAYS:

1. French essay. There is no hope for me. None whatsoever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home