Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Mutti und Pappi auf Urlaub!

Mum and Dad have been to stay for a few days. It was their first visit to Cambridge so we did the obligatory tour of the old colleges, plus a trip to Grantchester (for cake - still working away at the obesity thang - it requires a certain amount of dedication) and a trip to Ely to see the Cathedral. We went for dinner in Reach last night: Ryan and Lauri were brave enough to join us. Quote of the evening: Mum: "Does anyone SMOKE??". Or should it be the one line of a conversation between the two men on a neighbouring table that Mum overheard: "I admire your balls!".

I am not a well bunny today, thanks to nasty smelly boys passing on their evil flu bug germs. That's the thanks I get for the rhubarb crumble and roast chicken - that and a STOLEN bottle of wine (I'm gonna GETCHOO, James and Glen - you mark my words. Vengeance will be mine... ALL mine, do you hear me? Do you?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home