Friday, March 25, 2005

Easter Bunnies

Everyone is slowly starting to disappear for Easter; everyone, that is, except James who has ducked out of a trip to Amsterdam in order to remain at Wolfson and formulate his plans for world domination. I'm off home tomorrow for a few days in the warm bosom of my crazy family - can't wait to see how many hospital trips will result from this year's Williams Family Easter Egg Hunt!

In the meantime, James and I plan to dedicate part of this evening to the beginning of a series of experiments to determine the cause of my Blotchy Neck Syndrome. This evening I will mostly be consuming anti-histamines and red wine. How the others could choose to forego witnessing this great moment in scientific history for the dubious pleasures of Amsterdam is beyond me, but each to their own!

Happy Easter Nic, Carrie and Martin! May your bunnies be full of chocolatey loveliness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home