Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The Big Irish Bloke

Spoke to Hugh this morning, having booked my flights to Switzerland for my Easter holiday. He has a shiny new girlfriend. Eek! Not sure how I feel about it - I want him to be happy, am glad he is moving on (as I certainly am - even if it is in all directions in a rather confused manner!!) but now I feel very weird about all my stuff being in the flat, and about staying with him when I go over to visit. In a way, it's a good kick up the arse to get my stuff back as soon as possible. We're meeting when he's in Stansted for a few hours on his way back from Ireland in March. This will be the real test of whether we can stay good friends, I guess.

On a more positive note, today I took my first tentative steps into the University Library (or, as we call it, The Dark Tower). It's a huge, confusing, intimidating but rather amazing place. What made it better still is that we bumped into TWO of our sexiest lecturers there - I've a feeling I may do lots of studying there from now on - so many stalking opportunities! And fantastic home-made cakes in the cafe. What more could a girl ask for? (apart from some shiny new shoes...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home