Monday, February 28, 2005

Busy, busy, busy...

It has been over a week since I last posted on here. In the past week I have achieved the following:

1. My humdinger of an essay on marriage and divorce in Paradise Lost (I could possibly be the first student to cite a link between Milton and Wendy Cope... and it may well backfire!)

2. Discovered my love for lumberjack shirts and Log Cabin Monthly.

3. Um... that's about it, really. Apart from a lovely visit from my lovely younger sister at the weekend, when she made me a chocolate cake and brought me a hamper of sisterly love, containing BOOZE and CONFECTIONARY ITEMS!

Just over 2 weeks left until the end of term. Don't know where all the time goes (to the bar! to the bar!) but I'm really looking forward to spending the Easter holiday here in Cambridge. I plan to spend a lot of time by the river watching silly tourists fall off their punts. Term ends on 18 March and I shall be foot-loose and fancy free for 6 weeks - all visitors welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home