Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sunshine and Lollipops

Summer has returned to Cambridge, so once more we can laugh and sing in the sunshine like we have not a care in the world (unlike the Wolfson squirrels who are busy gathering nuts and berries for the winter). Nikki Front Bottom is visiting today and we're taking her Cunting on the River Pam. But not before we've had a huge fuck-off fried breakfast at Martin's cafe to combat the effect of rather too much beer last night!

I've been neglecting my blog recently, mainly due to the fact that I'm spending every waking (and sleeping) moment with my Shiny New Boyfriend. If I don't post on here for a few days, it's only because he's so, sooooo gorgeous that I can't tear myself away from him!

1 Comments:

Blogger pstewart said...

"Cunting of the River Pam" just might be one of the funniest things I have ever read. What coffee didn't get sprayed over my desk, notes and keyboard, ended up running out of my nose.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home