Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chocolate biscuit dunking, continued...

So, Sunday was my LAST DAY working at R*han. To celebrate, Mike and I decided to dunk the winner of the Great Chocolate Biscuit-Dunking Experiments in our tea for one last time. Fox's Classic was the winner, in all its honeycomby, chocolatey creamy glory. Hmmm, it was just so lovely. I brought one home with me to post to Sophie, intending to have it delivered to her at work with a note saying "put this in yer tea and suck on it, love" but unfortunately, I ended up eating it instead. That's just the way it goes with fantastic chocolate biscuits, I'm afraid... it makes one unfaithful to the sisterhood.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Possibly a bit tangental, but there's an article in The Guardian today:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Columnists/Column/0,,1956707,00.html

that's got a bit (near the bottom) that says:

'a former BBC colleague of mine was offered a truly tough poser the other day. She has quit the Beeb and with her twin sister fulfilled their ambition of opening a tea room in the Norfolk village of Wells-next-the-Sea. It is called Bean2theCoast. and I'm told it's very good. On their first day a woman came in and demanded, "just how sticky is your sticky-toffee pudding?"

I immediately thought of the Williamses. Was it one of you? Was it very sticky?

(How are you? Hope you're ok).

M

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home