Thursday, May 19, 2005

Lazy Days

My academic life is grinding to a halt. There were no lectures to go to today, even if I had wanted to drag my arse over to the English Factulty (which I didn't!). And no supervisions either. I should be using this time to study Shakespeare's sonnets in great detail (we have to do an essay on them for next week on something to do with the language of desire being the same thing as the desire for language... answers in an e-mail please, everyone!). But I feel I deserve a lazy day, especially having paid my college bill (all £1042 of it) first thing this morning. I'm going into town this afternoon to try to find a job. Ouch. Why me? Lauri and James did suggest I hauled my body down to the American airbase with a big sign saying "Get It Here - 50p and Mars Bar" but I think I'd rather work in a shoe shop...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home