Monday, May 16, 2005

Sunshine and Lollipops

Friday and Saturday night were sedate after the over-celebration on Thursday. We were all nicely behaved and had early nights like good children.

On Sunday we cycled to Ralf's pub for lunch in the sunshine. Then we came back to Wolfson with a bottle of fizzy pop and spent the afternoon lazing on the lawn getting the Finn to perform gymnastics for us. James and Lauri (mature students that they are) had great fun throwing peanuts and trying to get them down my top. When I got home and undressed later that night, 2 peanuts fell out of my bra, so some of their aims must have been on target! Well done, them!

My Shakespeare essay this week was going to be on the construction of the tragic hero. My supervisor told me that under no circumstances must I mention the tragic flaw, so I've decided to do my essay on the staging of tragedies and call it "The Tragic Floor". Time to see if she has a sense of humour!

Exams seem to have gone well. Got a 2:1 for practical criticism and have had a "well done" (but no mark yet) for my medieval/renaissance paper, so it looks like I got away with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home