Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Oh it's all gone quiet over here...

I am bereft of James, my partner in crime, my drinking buddy extraordinaire, my evil/loving life coach/tormenter, who has gone to Australia for a month. Lauri The Happy Finn leaves on Wednesday, then it will just be me and Ryan, the Axe-Loving Canadian Bear-Wrestler. People think they can just go off and leave me... oh no, don't mind me.. it's only ME so it doesn't really matter, does it?!

I have spent my first James-free day clearing out my room in an effort to create a relaxing working environment where I can spend my days reading Byron and planning my dissertation rather than chain-smoking Marlboro Lights and sleeping off hangovers. My room is nearly tidy now, but somehow it just doesn't feel right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home