Thursday, October 18, 2007

Doing a Runner

In breaking news, dear readers, I am running away from my job! Well, isn't life too short for doing a job that makes you want to pull out your own finger nails one by one, just to pass the time? Isn't life too short to spend all day pretending you're not playing Freecell because you're not allowed on the internet and have nothing else to do? Isn't life to short to be miserable for 8 hours a day and be paid tuppence ha'penny for your troubles? Isn't it?

For those of you who haven't already guessed the answer: Yes, it is!!

I am running away to a new place of work. A place that rescues gorgeous horses! A place where people take their dogs to work! Imagine! Oh, I shall start stockpiling carrots in eager anticipation of spending my lunch breaks making friends with horses - the fun I shall have!

I'm sure this one will be fantastic. Nothing could possibly go wrong - nothing at all!

Isn't life great?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home