Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Breaking news!!!!!!!

The perilous journey home from work, in the darkest


Update: I apologise for the interrupted post. You may have found this blog rather dull of late, but half way through last night's entry (so to speak), I was, in fact, kidnapped by aliens. Anal probes, the works. I have now been returned and am sitting at home with tin foil around my head so that they can't continue to read my thoughts. And people think life in the wilds of Norfolk is dull - imagine!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't want you to feel that I was ignoring your blog. I must admit that there is an immense pleasure derived from meeting someone in England via a blog in Antarctica. Few Americans can claim that privilege. So you see, it's a joy to bump into you on your blog or on Ryan's. Having typed this message, why is this asking me for a word verification? Why do blog-kings make you type silly words like diuqgwnj and skew the alignment of the letters--I just don't get it!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ryan's blog doesn't ask me for these silly words. I guess it must be some foreign service spy code...or maybe you're just special!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Murphy said...

Hi Tricia!! I don't know why my blog does it - I've asked it nicely to let anyone comment but it still seems rather suspicious of everyone. You should think yourself lucky, however, for in the old days (before I had been clever enough to mess around with the settings), it insisited that only people with their own blogs could leave comments. I now have a vast array of friends who have an empty blog, which they set up purely to be able to leave comments on here. That's friendship for you!
B
xxxxx

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasn't woodland folk?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Positive, Nic - this experience was far worse than anything those pesky woodland folk could come up with!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home