Sunday, November 27, 2005

Girls Just Wanna Get Trousered


My girliefriends came to visit this weekend. We spent the evening eating curry, drinking copious amounts of white wine and catching up: since the last time we all got together, Nicki and Louise have had children, Nic has travelled the world and my nose has grown just a tad prettier.

Here is a photo of Nicola "Front Bottom Kietz", winner of the "who can drink the most and not get a hangover" competition.

And here's one of Louise, winner of the Vomiting Veronica bravery award:



Little Nicki won the competition for having the most pert breasts (but was later disqualified when it was discovered that she had cheated by stuffing the pom-poms from her jacket down her top). She also won the competition for the best opening line of a conversation. It went something like this:

Nicki to Nic: "I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you and Toby"

Nic: "Who's Toby?"

Nicki: "Oh fuck, he was MY ex-boyfriend, wasn't he? I meant Andy"

Nice to see I'm not the only one suffering from the eary onset of senile dimentia.

And what competition did Becky win, I'm sure you are all wondering. I think it would have to be the "who has the biggest bottom" competition:




Pretty impressive, huh?











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home