Sunday, May 21, 2006

One little mystery is solved....

I have a site meter for this blog, which means I can see how many people have visited, roughly where they live and how they were referred to my site (eg through a google search). I've found out who my mystery Bangor reader is [waves! and says thank you very much for the sponsorship!] and now all I really want to know ... is the identity of my regular reader in Cairo! Who are you??? I'm amazed that my friends read these random musings at times, let alone complete strangers.

My first exam is on Friday. All I need to do is learn a whole load of very complicated French vocab for three 19th-century short stories and a 17th century tragedy, learn a bundle of quotes in aforementioned range of vocab and decide what I think about it all in order to write a deeply insightful essay or two, and I'll be sorted. Oh, and learn about the entire history of French poetry for a practical criticism essay. It'll be a doddle, so it will.

I promise that once exams are over, I'll get my life back and find something more interesting to write about. I may even get myself arrested for running round with my pants on my head, just for a laugh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Sorry it's not more exciting, but I'm staying with my brother and his family in Cairo for a few weeks.
Good luck with the exams.
Martin

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home