Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's me, Becky - remember?

Just thought I should blog the fact that Loopy Term is about to officially commence. People will start acting weirder and weirder and there will probably be at least one suicide attempt. I'm determined not to join the crowds of worriers, either the ones who sit around swearing they've done no revision (when they quite obviously have), or those who loudly bemoan the fact that they are going to FAIL (and usually end up getting a first) or the ones who start acting and dressing very, very strangely (how would people notice the difference, anyhow?). Now that the bar has finally started serving G&Ts, I think I'll be ok - in my vast experience, the answer is usually at the bottom of a bottle of Bombay Blue Sapphire.

As part of my determined effort to not get caught up in exam worrying frenzy, I've booked a little one night holiday for Dreamy Boyf and myself for tomorrow and Friday. And half way through the exams, I'm going to Oxford for a weekend to run in the Towns vs Gowns 5k race. I think I may go out and get well drunk on the evenings before exams too!

PS. I should also mention the fact that Will thinks Heather's FANTASTIC. I worked over the Easter bank holidays at R*han - it was quiet, so there wasn't much work to do. So what I DID do was listen to Will tell me how absolutely gorgeous and fantastic Heather is. For 7 hours. Non-stop. If she's as fantastic as he says she is, and J is as fantastic as I know he is, Will and I have decided it's best they NEVER meet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home