Monday, July 10, 2006

So very quiet!

Our college has slowly been abandoned by most of it inmates and everything is eerily quiet. All the undergrads have departed, others who should be here are on holiday, rAndy is in Switzerland with the mother and father of complex wavelets and even Glen has taken the Hobo Express back to Oxford. This leaves Jamie with practically no alternative but to work on his PhD - things are getting desperate!

I feel a little lost. I know I should be studying ready for October but can't quite get into the swing of things. I've had the worst hayfever I've ever had for the past couple of days and it has been exhausting. Yesterday I resorted to Gravol (antihistamine from Canada) which knocked me out for about 15 hours - I was completely stoned but at least it gave me a break from all the sneezing, wheeeezing, coughing and being unable to breath. Fuck knows what I'm allergic to, but it had better go away soon or I shall have no option but to become a full-time Gravol addict!

So, today is Monday and a new regime begins. I'm going to the library this afternoon to start the reading for my dissertation. Then I'm going for a run. Really, I am! Honest! Either that, or I'll take another Gravol and be a space cadet for the rest of the day. Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home