Saturday, June 24, 2006

Balls!

Thanks to Nicola F-B, here are some photos of the Jesus ball, starting with a photo of us in the extraordinarily long queue to get in.

Note that whilst Julie and I look sulky, Nicola looks sultry. I believe that if one is expected to queue for so long, one should be provided with champagne and that my sulking was therefore justified. I know my rights!





But, fear not, dear readers! Once we actually got into the ball, the champagne was plentiful. One was able to help oneself to limitless bottles, and one certainly did.

What I don't have a photo of is our behaviour on the dance floor later on, when I looked around and realised that Julie, Virginia, Nicola and myself looked like the drunken aunties at a wedding. And poor James was left to chaperone us. Poor, poor James.


His facial expressions says it all (as does mine, although, in all fairness, it was 3.30 am and I am an old lady!).

And last but not least, here is a gorgeous photo of Nicola on the Mound of Glory:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home