Thursday, December 01, 2005

Michaelmas Term Ends

Time continues to fly by anti-clockwise, like clock hands in a bar mirror. Michaelmas term is already over. Only it doesn't feel like it, because the academic work will continue as if there were no such thing as Christmas break. I've a dissertation to write (I've done lots and lots of reading, now all I need to do is FOCUS, and start writing up), 3 portfolio essays to re-write and rather a lot of books to read for next term. And I've got to wow the retail sector with my selling skills once more - the Christmas sale starts next week. Such larks!

On a lighter note, James has found a new way to torment me: by playing the children's game, "Simon says". He wins every time, usually in less than 5 minutes. Before I even realise that Simon hasn't, in fact, said, my hands are already on my ears. Darn and blast it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home