Monday, December 12, 2005

The Other Madwoman in the Attic


Here is a photo of the three Williams sisters. You've already heard about Sophie's latest antics - she's the twisted fire-starter. Megan read my blog for the first time last night. From beginning to end. And she was disgruntled at her lack of appearance: she says the only time I have written about her has been in relation to chickens' short-term memories. I pointed out that this is because I mainly write about what is going on in my life at Cambridge and she NEVER VISITS. But she did, however, visit for our June ball. Only I was too hungover to write about it. So here's another photo for you all:

This is (from left to right) Megan, Mark, Me, Yael, Sophie and James being very nicely behaved at about 2 am. I can't remember much after this point of the proceedings. I'm starting to wonder if I exposed my left breast to anybody seeing as I seem to be missing a strap by this stage of the evening!

Anyway, I wouldn't want anyone to think that, just because I don't write about Megan here very often, that she is not a part of my daily life. Her and Sophie share equal ranking as my Best Friends and I love them more than life itself. Please be gruntled, Megan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home