Sunday, December 18, 2005

Quick Update

1. At home: James has bought himself a new book, "Teach Yourself Judo". He has been encouraging me to attempt to attack him so that he can then beat the living crap out of me. On Friday, after much egging on, I ran at him screaming loudly and brandishing a hairbrush and ended up in a very painful - and bruising - armlock. I think the book is going to find itself confiscated.

2. At work: They underpaid me by 10 hours this month,but that's fine because I'm only hundreds of pounds overdrawn! But on the positive side, two customers bought us sweets yesterday. So it's not all bad.

3. Academically: am being quite a good girl. Have done 2,000 words of my dissertation and sent awf French essay. Now need to do 3,000 words more of my dissertation, write the 3 essays for my portfolio and read several long novels and poems for paper 4 next term. Should keep me out of trouble for the foreseeable future.

All my college friends are abandoning me, one by one. Lauri left today, Ryan's going on Tuesday.. soon it will be just me and James and that blasted Judo book. Trial by combat is moving on to a whole new level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home