Friday, February 24, 2006

Really rather knackered, actually!

I have spent today with Sir Philip Sidney, wrestling with his Defence of Poesy and attempting to punch the lights out of Astrophil and Stella. I'm not sure who has emerged most bruised but I suspect it maybe moi. So, the best way to deal with brain fatigue? Go for a 10 mile run! So now, I'm mentally and physically exhausted and Jamie's probably beginning to wonder what he has moved in with. The neighbours are probably also wondering what all the screaming was about: James tried to deny me some Cadbury's chocolate, believing (wrongly) that the penguin biscuit I was eating (shortly after second lunch) would suffice. Needless to say, he was wrong and will never make that mistake again. It's nearly time for first dinner now. Can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home