Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Strange things happening in our flat...

Unusual activity is going on chez nous. The clicking of computer keyboards now has nothing to do with surfing obscure pages of the internet, or constantly refreshing our e-mails, but is the sound of both of us WORKING. Imagine! James has to produce many thousands of words for Junior Research Fellowship applications, and I have 3 weeks left to finish my portfolio whilst also trying to complete weekly essays, revision essays and my dissertation. The exams will be a relief after this!
Anyhoo, I guess it had to happen some time, but the holiday was fun for the year and a half that it lasted.

List of things to do today:

  • Go to library and re-write my Sidney essay (cos it's crap)
  • Go to Jesus college and buy many hundreds of ball tickets (hurrah for Irish people!)
  • Look after James, cook him lunch and dinner etc, while he gets on with his work
  • Go for a run (I'm doing 9 miles on my long runs now, nearly ready for a half marathon)
  • Spend some quality time with Ryan and Trailer Park Boys
Oh, and I've discovered a knitting club at the university! They meet on Monday evenings and someone there has promised to teach me how to crochet! Family and friends, read this and despair (and imagine what you'll all be getting for Christmas this year - heheheee!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home