Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Plagiarism Rocks! Especially at this time of night...

Following my friends in Canada (see www.lemmiwinks14.blogspot.com for more info):

4 jobs that I have had:

1. Horse-shit shoveller at oppressive stableyard
2. Riding instructor at less oppressive regime, Riding for the Disabled. Someone tried to stab me once because I didn't give them the horse they asked for. I never told my mum. I was 14.
3. Sainsbury's produce assitant.
4. HM Diplomatic Service. Ouch.

4 Films I can watch over and over:

1. Bladerunner
2. Life of Brian
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Fight Club

Places I have lived

1. Geneva
2. Beijing
3. Kuwait
4. Berne

Things to do before I die

1. Cage dive with great white sharks
2. Go to Ryan's wedding
3. Have James's babies
4. Sky-dive dressed as Wonder Woman

4 Foods I love:

1. Rocket: inna salad
2. A really good roast dinner. Any meat. Just has to be a good'un.
3. Toast and marmite - it's the simple things in life
4. Mini jelly babies from the sweet stall in Cambridge market. Oh yes.

4 places I'd rather be

1. Nowhere
2. Nowhere
3. Really: nowhere
4. Nowhere - honest!

Of course, I might feel differently in the morning, when I'm sober!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anderson said...

Living in Hamilton is kind of like living in Kuwait...

[mental note: must move to a more interesting place]

And wrt your blog below... you have been here, haven't you?

http://www.candyboots.com/wwcards.html

Brilliant.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Murphy said...

Hadn't seen that site before but love it. Maybe I should send them some of my cards too! I think I may have to have a 1970's dinner party: you'd better get booking flights...

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home