Friday, February 03, 2006

Bulking Up

This is James pretty much as he looks now, weighing in at 90 kilos. After a drunken conversation in the pub with Ryan, it all looks set to change. Ryan wants to lose weight so that he can drop to 80 kilos; James has decided he wants to bulk up to 110 kilos. The result? James should be able to bench press Ryan.

James has done his research through the source of all knowledge, the internet. and has discovered that all he needs to do is eat about 8 meals a day and lift lots of heavy weights.

Seeing as I'm marathon training again, and am therefore permanently starving, I think I may join him on this quest. But, unlike James, I may allow my excess weight to be pure lard rather than bulking muscle! Watch this space!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home