Sunday, January 15, 2006

All better now, chicken!

I have recovered from my bout of bird flu. James continues to give me sponge baths regardless.

Our 6 week Christmas break is drawing to a close: all the undergraduates are gradually returning to college, and lectures start again on Thursday. I managed to finish the first draft of my dissertation (and am waiting to hear what my supervisor thinks of it - eek!) and am now trying to get on with the reading for next term (Bleak House at the moment - yaaaawn) and with my portfolio of essays. James is busy applying for research fellowships and lectureships: all very grown up stuff.

And I'm still knitting in every spare moment. I am working on a bobble hat at the moment. And I'm going to make James wear it when it's completed. That'll teach him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home