Friday, January 27, 2006

Miss X: The Saga Continues

Mr X (see earlier post) also blind-copied Miss X an e-mail he had sent his family, explaining their break-up, and I think that you, dear readers, deserve to be copied in too:

Hi mum, sisters and brother,

I've recently needed some time for myself, but don't worry, I'm fine.

Miss x and I have noticed that we don't have enough in common for a
relationship and for that reason have split up, though we get on as well
as before.

I think that I'm not the type for a perfect relationship because I can't
fulfill the ideal of a normal relationship. I will probably continue to
have open relationships, ie not just one woman and so not someone I can
introduce to the family.

Your
Pioneer
Son, brother

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home