Friday, January 27, 2006

Meanwhile, back in Switzerland...

I received a fantastic e-mail this morning, which I feel honour-bound to share with my readers. Names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent:

Dear Becky

I'd like to share miss x's experience with you. Miss x, who wishes to
remain anonymous, was going out with a man in switzerland. All seemed
well, though she was surprised one day to walk into his bedroom and find
him with four women and a whip. However, he explained his devotion to s
& m, showed her the manacles on his wall, mentioned his black box
containing his paraphanalia, confessed to being in a club for people
with similar interests and finally told her about his domina, who has
her own studio and whose fulltime job is selling luxury watches for
cartier. He had to visit his domina once a month, he said, or else he
became unproductive, which for a swiss person is worse than death.

Miss x was not enthusiastic, but accepted it, as he was otherwise very
caring. She was even less happy with his interest in class a drugs.
However, problems really arose when he became manipualtive and
difficult. She ended it gently, explaining that their worlds were too
far apart, but that she'd like to stay friends. He accepted it,
regretting only that she had not been meaner to him in bed.

A civilised swiss break up, so imagine her surprise when she received
the email below:

Hi miss x,

I don't want to keep the second possibility from you, which I didn't
mention yesterday. I think it is fair if I share my thoughts with you.
I would like to introduce you to the world of s & m as a slave. We can
discover new psychological and physical limits together. How far we
would go would depend on you. Let me know what you think.

With best wishes,

X

Miss X has declined his kind offer, as she is a slave only to shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home