Saturday, February 04, 2006

Busted!

My blog has been busted by my colleagues, mainly as a result of my busting Heather's blog (hello Heather!). So now everyone knows:

(a) When I first started work, Mike allowed us to play noughts and crosses on the tiles on the shop floor during a particularly slack period;

(b) I used to go for a pee even when I didn't need one, just to pass the time;

(c) to what extent I loathed and detested Chris (but surely this means my lack of whinging about working under the new management is a glowing recommendation, no?); and

(d) I used to take 4 hour extended lunch breaks in my old job.

Ah well. On a related subject, new stock is expected in soon. The managers have been told that the new products are aimed at eliciting both an emotional and a technical response from the customers. Can't wait to see them in action: I want excitement, anger, ecstasy, outrage, tears of joy and vows of revenge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home