Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You can call me Al

So, I used this photo of me on www.myheritage.com

You scan your photo in and they give you a selection of photos of celebrities whom you are supposed to resemble. Among my options were Kate Hudson (hurrah!) and Al Gore (boo!). James allegedly looks like David Beckham (pah! he's far more dreamy than David!) and Nicola Front Bottom looks like Cameron Diaz. But, whatever photo I put in, they offer a vast range of options from the flattering to the suicide-provoking.

Ryan! Here's your chance to use your complex wavelets for good instead of for the evil, world-domination-planning space monkeys! Invent a programme that doesn't accuse me of looking like Al Fucking Gore!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Murphy said...

From Virginia:

tried the face thing - apparently I look like Hilary Clinton, Paris Hilton
and Salvador Dali ?!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home