Saturday, February 25, 2006

What happened on my Saturday

1. Tea and toast in bed, courtesy of the dreamiest of all boyfriends.
2. Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to work I went. No-one wanted to buy any clothes today. All quiet on the Rohan front.
3. I got to meet Heather (who is lovely!) and then got to listen to the wondrous news that Will hasn't managed to scare her off yet. Mike thinks it's only a matter of time. I think Mike fails to realise quite how wonderful Will is. Luckily, Will does realise how wonderful he is and has been telling Heather at regular intervals.
4. Back home for a frantic hour spent re-drafting my portfolio essays and yelling "fuck" at the top of my voice. I am a delight to be living with at the moment, I'm sure!
5. Red Bull burger for dinner with James and Ryan. Red Bull burgers rock.
6. A very quick visit to the Wolfson bar, which was full of strange undergraduates from other colleges who had been at a mock European Parliament meeting. Some of them were wearing orange clogs. Most were very drunk
7. Back to Ryan's room for Trailer Park Boys and Drawn Together. Both v funny.
8. Home before midnight, quick blog then I'm off to bed to watch classic Simpsons episodes. I am indeed a party animal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home