Monday, January 22, 2007

No More Leonard Analysis

Because it's getting a bit obsessive. I found myself wandering back from the English Faculty today wondering whether Suzanne was financialy astute in choosing a riverfront property, given the propensity of such places to appreciate greatly in value and wondering whether the young and then not-at-all-famous Leonard was just a weensy bit jealous because she was on the property ladder and he wasn't. Enough is enough.

It turns out I've got far more pressing things to worry about. At our tap dancing class tonight, we were practising our second dance for the much-anticipated annual show, when our teacher informed us that our outfits will consist of bright green shiny leggings, woolly ankle-warmers and ra-ra skirts. She didn't mention what we are wearing our tops, and by that stage I didn't dare ask. How do I get myself into these things? I'm refusing to order tickets for friends/family because I know what will happen - tears of laughter and in Sophie's case, hysterical hyperventilating. People laugh at me enough as it is, without being paraded on stage looking like a reject from Fame. I want my money (not to mention my dignity) back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home