Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oops!

I've accidentally registered for a half marathon this Sunday. I thought I was filling in my details to register for more information but I then got a message telling me I had registered. It's the Cambridge boundary run - the full race is the 23 miles of the Cambridge boundary, but I've registered (I hope!) for the half marathon, where you run 13 miles and they bus you back afterwards. It's a small field of entrants, and when you pay your £1 registration fee, they give you a waterproof map and send you on your merry way. So there obviously aren't going to be any marshalls to offer directions, and no other runners to follow (they'll all be too fast for me). A MAP! Me! Imagine? I'm going to get soooooo lost. I'll probably end up in Oxford (but I'll be okay because they've got a Woooolfson College there too - I probably won't even notice the difference!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home