Thursday, August 17, 2006

My legs are weak, my eyes are old and bent...

I'm now 35. How on earth did that happen? Honestly, you turn your back for five minutes and all of a sudden you're thirty-bloody-five! I want my money back! I know my rights! I demand a refund!

But, being 35 has been pretty good so far. I spent the first minutes of my birthday in a pleasantly merry state on my way back from the Red Bull (where we had been for the Bogan Girl Challenge, which involved Virginia downing 4 pints of Wife-Beater followed by a kebab) before coming home and passing out unconscious (I'm an old lady now, can't handle my booze). James has been treating me like a princess all day - yes, like a hungover Princess who drinks copious amounts of tea. At the last glance, there were 5 empty mugs on my bedside table. You see, I spent most of the morning in bed, drinking the aforementioned tea, eating chocolate and watching The Simpsons. Then I got taken out for sushi. James bought me some shiny new shoes and a hamper of love and he made me a sparkley birthday card with lots of glitter on it. I think he is terrific. I don't mind being 35 when I've got a James to play with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home