Monday, August 08, 2005

Things and Stuff

I went to work on Saturday, fully expecting a telling off from Chris for having booked my holiday to Canada without even thinking of asking for the time off, only to discover that he had been instantly dismissed the day before! So no more Chris. And it looks like Lazy Mike will be in charge for the time being and we will all be working in a much happier environment! Maybe work won't suck quite so much from now on.

I now have two holidays to look forward to: Switzerland 18-23 August with My Boys (Gryon followed by chalet followed by Pierre's wondrous restaurant in Seysell), and Canada in mid-September with my Ickle Sister. The day after I booked my Switzerland trip, Ernie decided to smile on me and give me premium bond wins that covered the cost of the flights and hotel - hurrah! Now all I need is a win next month to cover the Canada trip (which is bound to become increasingly expensive as I think of more and more trips I want to do while I'm there - so far, we're going to Toronto, Niagara and Muskoka - and Ryan is taking me home to introduce me to his parents!!).

Wolfson College remains as quiet as a quiet place that has just won first place in a quiet place competition. But I'm loving being here over the summer, especially now all my friends are back. I must remember to read some books at some stage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home