Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Little Monkeys are Finished!

It's nearly 11 pm and my portfolio of essays is finally ready. This is the first piece of work I've produced here that actually counts for something (it replaces one of the exams so is a form of assessed course-work). I've written about Shakespeare/Jonson and rumpy-pumpy, Sidney's art of imitation and about whether Paradise Lost's Adam and Eve should have divorced (well, I wouldn't I?). I can't wait to hand them in and forget all about them. The past few days have been ... well.. stressful! J, needless to say, has been an angel.

Tomorrow = 10 mile run, hand in essays, pub lunch, revision lessons with Senior Tutor, meeting with Director of Studies, followed by many, many G&Ts. Friday = hangover at work! Delightful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home