Saturday, September 02, 2006

Coo-eeey, everyone, remember me?

I've not been writing on here much because the website has been playing up: not allowing me to log in, not publishing posts when I've finished writing them, and generally being irritating. I know it's a free site, but I want my money back anyway.

The countdown to our wedding day continues with alarming speed. Did you know that it's impossible to make white butter icing for a wedding cake unless you use lard (thereby making it not buttercream but lardcream - ewww!), that it takes 10 minutes to pour 35 glasses of bucks fizz, that people drink on average half a bottle of wine per head at a wedding meal and that if you marry an Australian you have to get permission from the Home Office to go ahead with the wedding and pay a large amount of money for the privilege? Well I know all this and a lot more besides and I am very, very glad we chose to get married at short notice, otherwise I would have had loads more time to fuss over loads more details.

James's mum and my mum are finally going to meet. I fear they may explode, they are sooooo alike. They are either going to get on like a house on fire or detest each other immediately! Let's hope it's the former, although the latter would make for a more interesting wedding breakfast!

I would write more, but I fear it will all be deleted and lost in a void for all eternity, and quite frankly, I can't be arsed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home