Tuesday, September 05, 2006

How to Train for a Gorilla Run

James was quite shocked by my assertion that I will need to do at least one training run for my gorilla race (24 Sept) in my gorilla suit. My idea was to get up very early and do a training run on the treadmill in the gym so that I don't need to unnecessarily frighten and confuse members of the public (it doesn't matter about college members; they are generally confused and psychologically disturbed anyway). How else am I going to know if the suit is going to rub and cause blisters, or how quickly I'm going to overheat and need the attention of a vet? He's refusing to come to the gym with me. Not very supportive, huh? I might have to go to the Registrar's office and raise an objection to our marriage...

Anyway, on the subject of treadmills: how's about this for a way of livening them up:

http://www.sugarjar.com/media/49236

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home