Thursday, September 07, 2006

Escaping to Ireland

I'm off for a non-hen weekend tomorrow. I'm going to Dublin to stay with Mad, Crazy, Bonkers Irish Julie, accompanied by Sophie and Nicola F-B. We are going to indulge in a lazy girlie weekend, mainly involving eating, drinking (lots of tea and lots of wine but not both at the same time), walking (hobbling in Nic's case -she has sprained her knee), gossiping, lazing around in pyjamas at inappropriate times of the day and generally vegging out. We're having a special dinner party on the Saturday, which I shall tell you all about when I return - I'm hoping the photographic evidence will prove most amusing!

And how wonderful it will be to escape wedding-planning responsibilities for a few days. No talk of canapees, buffet items, the great confetti v bubbles debate, or late additions to the evening guest list consisting mostly of old friends of my mother who neither she nor I have seen in years. Peace, blessed peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home